10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Genentech Building 31, Room 31-1A/B
Sea levels are rising and at an accelerating rate. In San Mateo County alone, rising sea levels put $24 billion in assets at risk. Join San Mateo County’s Office of Sustainability for a family-friendly Sea Level Rise Open House to learn about the County’s efforts to evaluate what is at risk from sea level rise, what we can do about the issue, and tell us about what flooding and sea level rise means for you.
Genentech has generously offered to host this event, which is free and open to the public. At the Open House, we will have a number of interactive information stations, experts on hand to answer questions, light snacks, and a free raffle with eco-friendly prizes.
Open House Materials
- SMC Inundation Extent Poster – Ocean Side North
- SMC Inundation Extent Poster – Ocean Side South
- SMC Inundation Extent Poster – Bay Side North
- SMC Inundation Extent Poster – Bay Side Middle
- SMC Inundation Extent Poster – Bay Side South